View Poll Results: Light leak around call button on your phone?

Voters
35. You may not vote on this poll
  • I have no light leak.

1 2.86%
  • I have a light leak but it does not bother me.

27 77.14%
  • I have a light leak and it bothers me.

7 20.00%
    Hi guys,

Though I love my Storm, I am bothered by this light leak around the green Call button. I wanted to know how many people have this issue, and if I get a new phone will it still be a problem.

Thanks,
    -Cyrus
    01-06-09 12:50 PM
    I have the same problem. Light leaks around most of my keys, and my end key is pretty loose and crooked. If you aren't happy, it can't hurt to get a replacement. There's always a chance the problem will exist with a new one, but that's why we have 30 days to make exchanges.
    01-06-09 12:51 PM
    Hi guys,

Though I love my Storm, I am bother by this light leak around the green Call button. I wanted to know how many people have this issue, and if I get a new phone will it still be a problem.

Thanks,
    -Cyrus
    Almost every Storm has it, and if you get a new phone, it will most likely have the same thing.
    01-06-09 12:51 PM
    mine has it, after about 2.5 weeks of not really putting my phone down I've learned to ignore it
    01-06-09 01:03 PM
    I'm worried that my hard buttons will fall off at any time. I considered returning it but it seems to be the standard on these...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-06-09 01:03 PM
    I've got it, but it doesn't bother me any.
    01-06-09 01:04 PM
    This can't POSSIBLY "bother" you. I'll bet my life it only started "bothering" you AFTER you read about it posted here from someone else! You really need to get a grip.
    01-06-09 01:14 PM
    Every single storm i've used had light bleed around buttons. I think it is completely normal. Canadian models seem to have more bleed down there compared to mexican ones.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-06-09 01:15 PM
    I've not actually paid attention. Either way, it doesn't bother me, and I don't really notice a difference in everyday operation when compared to, say, the buttons on my 8820.
    01-06-09 01:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD