View Poll Results: How many Cry Babie threads?

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • 0-20

2 8.33%
  • 20-30

3 12.50%
  • 30-40

5 20.83%
  • 40-50

14 58.33%
    How many Cry Baby threads will there be today?
    Last edited by 04redgto; 11-21-08 at 11:40 AM.
    11-21-08 10:58 AM
    I don't think your poll goes up high enough.
    11-21-08 11:28 AM
    I think we also need a pole for how many people will get banned for ripping the cry babies a new one.
    11-21-08 11:29 AM
    I think a better question would be....

How many do you want me to create?
    11-21-08 11:31 AM
    I think we also need a pole for how many people will get banned for ripping the cry babies a new one.
    That actually made me cringe. ripping them a new one? Eww.
    11-21-08 11:31 AM
    Lol......................
    11-21-08 11:41 AM
    Do you think the crybabies will take their storm out in public with them or be too embarrassed to?
    11-21-08 11:52 AM
    I think some people will be legitimately disappointed, as they are with any new product when you have a certain thought in your head about it and it is a bit different than you imagined. Would anyone who gets the phone, and doesn't fall in love with it be considered a crybaby?

I get it, everyone here loves the BB, myself included even though I am new, but there are always disappointments and if people voice them, they should not be labeled crybabies unless its phrased like "ZOMGTHISFONSUX" or something of that nature.
    11-21-08 11:58 AM
    I don't think your poll goes up high enough.
    This is very true.
    11-21-08 12:04 PM
    I think some people will be legitimately disappointed, as they are with any new product when you have a certain thought in your head about it and it is a bit different than you imagined. Would anyone who gets the phone, and doesn't fall in love with it be considered a crybaby?

I get it, everyone here loves the BB, myself included even though I am new, but there are always disappointments and if people voice them, they should not be labeled crybabies unless its phrased like "ZOMGTHISFONSUX" or something of that nature.

I think you are mostly correct, however a MAJORITY of the threads now are very negative...as I have said before bugs are to be expected on a new product rollout. Crackheads built this phone up in their minds as another iphone (forgetting that it was a piece of crap for the first few weeks/months as well). It suddenly went from 'I am SOOOOO excited..." posts to "ZOMGTHISFONSUX" posts. Start at the top and scroll down and count...you will see.
    11-21-08 12:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD