Anyone of a legit seller for the 9500? EVERY single seller I have contacted are scammers. All saying their credit card machine is down and to use moneygram. Just wondering if anyone recommends anything?
    11-04-08 12:43 PM
    Anyone of a legit seller for the 9500? EVERY single seller I have contacted are scammers. All saying their credit card machine is down and to use moneygram. Just wondering if anyone recommends anything?
    I recommend waiting until you can buy it from Verizon.....I hear they are pretty legit
    11-04-08 12:58 PM
    I recommend waiting until you can buy it from Verizon.....I hear they are pretty legit
    or Vodafone...
    11-04-08 01:07 PM
    Lol exactly. It's hard to find legit sellers on an item thats unreleased.
    11-04-08 01:10 PM
    or Vodafone...
    Oooops, my bad......the fact that he said 9500 not 9530 flew right over my head Verizon wouldn't even be an option......

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-04-08 01:21 PM
    My contract is just renewing and while the Storm would be awesome, I'm just not able to justify it (as I have another phone for work). However, if I do the 2 year renew with the Storm can I then switch back to my old phone after leaving the store (doing all the activation stuff) and sell the phone on ebay? Or will Verizon freak after I take it off my plan?
    11-04-08 01:28 PM
    sure but the way I understand it is you can get the storm with your acct and then go back to your old phone but you will have to keep the data package that you signed up for. unless you don't add a data package which would be odd cause usually it's mandatory. I know people that have done this before they don't care for BB so they have there device and like it and upgrade then sale the device. they also had a data plan already with there Treo so they didn't have to worry about the data change. And you will probably make a good penny.

My contract is just renewing and while the Storm would be awesome, I'm just not able to justify it (as I have another phone for work). However, if I do the 2 year renew with the Storm can I then switch back to my old phone after leaving the store (doing all the activation stuff) and sell the phone on ebay? Or will Verizon freak after I take it off my plan?
    11-04-08 03:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD