my boyfriends storm led light does not work anymore. going to give it to him on his birthday which is on the 20th and id like everything to be working! lol. it was working and it stopped completely. it doesnt light up during msgs or anything. I tried to turn it off, save it, then turn it on, save it... it still doesnt work. did a battery pull.. nothing.

Anybody had this problem or am i going to have to take it back to verizon?

thanksss
    05-16-09 02:29 PM
    my boyfriends storm led light does not work anymore. going to give it to him on his birthday which is on the 20th and id like everything to be working! lol. it was working and it stopped completely. it doesnt light up during msgs or anything. I tried to turn it off, save it, then turn it on, save it... it still doesnt work. did a battery pull.. nothing.

Anybody had this problem or am i going to have to take it back to verizon?

thanksss
    is this a .75 os phone
    05-16-09 02:34 PM
    Try running it on the .141 OS, I have an upgrade guide listed in my signature, which was made by Lyrics. Also make sure bedside mode is off in the clock application.
    05-16-09 05:12 PM
    Bedside mode is turned on. Just open the clock, go in the menu, and turn it off.
    05-16-09 05:23 PM
    Like FineWolf said, it could be in bedside mode. if the green LED is not working which is for the coverage this can be turned on in options>screen. other than that if that doesn't work it could be your OS I am currently running .122 and its great!
    05-16-09 09:25 PM
    definitely beside mode.
    like Finewolf said go to clock and turn it off.
    05-17-09 08:32 AM
    If that doesn't work....
    From the main screen....
    Options-> screen/keyboard
    Scroll down to "LED coverage indicator" and make sure its turned on.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-17-09 08:47 AM
    OMB thank you guys so much!!! It was def the bedside mode. Thanks again!
    05-17-09 09:21 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD