My laptop died while i was downloading an update for my storm, now i dont have the browser icon anymore and when i try too access email or anything like that it doesnt work. Can anyone help me fix whatever it is ive done or do i need to go into verizon? Thank you
    12-08-08 10:37 PM
    My laptop died while i was downloading an update for my storm, now i dont have the browser icon anymore and when i try too access email or anything like that it doesnt work. Can anyone help me fix whatever it is ive done or do i need to go into verizon? Thank you
    just reinstall the update?
    12-08-08 10:40 PM
    umm no resend service books

How to resend service books.

From Device:

Options>Advanced options> Host Routing Table> BB Key (menu key)> Register now

Then go to
    setup>email settings> Log in (if you remember your user name and password) Once logged in hit BB Key (menu key) and Service Books.

Or

Go to this site for verizon
    https://bis.na.blackberry.com/html?brand=vzw

or your carrier's bis site.

login or create a account and resend service books. Make sure you check to see if your emails accounts are activated.

If you can't login or can't make a account call the carrier they can help you get the account setup.
    12-08-08 11:03 PM
    Thanks "noaim" just woke up this morning and followed your directions and had it fixed in 2 minutes. You saved me a drive too verizon and waiting in line for an hour, i appreciate it man
    12-09-08 05:19 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD