Hi everyone,

Today I was using my storm and ran into an odd problem. When I turn my storm into landscape mode and try using the full keyboard it doesnt work properly. When I have my finger on a key it only quickly flashes blue once, and then I cant click on it (some buttons work, others don't). The other keyboard modes work fine in regular device orientation, but once I try landscape mode is when I run into problems.

Does anyone know how I might go about fixing this? Last night I installed OS .151, so maybe thats the problem?
    07-31-09 01:59 PM
    I'm running .151 and have never seen that. Have you tried a battery pull?

Also, you might want to go into options and change your key rate settings around. Make them fast, slow, medium, then back to whatever you want them to be. This may cause them to get reset to a normal state.
    07-31-09 02:51 PM
    I've had thay happen but it was only with the applications icons like bbm. I would his it turn blue and wouldn't let me open it. But never with the keyboard

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-31-09 02:59 PM
    I had something similar happen to me a few times. I thought it was an OS glitch but I started to notice I only happened when I went out doors. I live in Miami so its very humid here. I just started putting my phone next to th AC vent in my car, and it starts responding I a few seconds.
    Hope this helps a little bit.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-31-09 06:48 PM
    This exact thing happened to me today, I have never seen it before. It was in BBM, if that helps too. I am running lydricals .151/5.0 hybrid. But did a battery pull and everything was back to normal.
    08-01-09 10:30 PM
    I suppose something could have gone wrong in your upgrade, but i am running .151 also and don't have any issues like this. Did you try rebooting your phone? some times thats all it needs...
    08-02-09 03:49 AM
    I had the same problem when I got my screen wet in the rain. You just need to dry it and after a while it will start working again
    08-02-09 11:27 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD