ok. so my phone seems to be getting worse. it got to were cleaning the memory didnt really help anymore.... now its to were taking out the battery barely even helps. i havent added any apps in at least a month. but was wondering if the problem is too many apps? i heard about the app that allows you to start installing apps and using your scandisk memory. but its $10 and i would hate to buy it and it not help. then spend 50 on a replacement phone. then another ten on the app again. so has anyone been inn my position and dont this? or have any other suggestions. sadly i cant afford to get the droid or the storm2.... so i have to make do, but if i cant even call in and out for having to take the batt. out and waiting the 15 minuts to reboot. help!
    11-16-09 07:43 PM
    um... how many apps DO you have on your storm? Also, which apps do you have? Some 3rd party apps are known to drain memory over time, so it would be wise to remove those programs. I'm also not aware of any programs that allow you to install apps on the microSD memory card. If you can include some more info about your storm, maybe we can pinpoint the problem.
    11-16-09 08:03 PM
    get quickpull lite from appworld it will be the best for you to help a little
    11-16-09 08:44 PM
    i cant go online. according to vzw blackberry is updated there internet software. but its been over 12 hours.... he also said they have an update for the storm made to get rid of all the lag. so after i udate it tonight i will get back with you if it helped. my wife is picking me up a u.s.b. cable because i think i left mine at the a disney hotel a couple months ago. i need the cord to back up everything before the update. i cant give you a link because my post count isnt ten.... cut and paste this and remove the spaces.

aerize.com/ blackberry/ software/ loader/
    11-17-09 12:42 PM
    also i tried removing apps, and it gave me mor memory, but the icons are still there and it says archived (?) heres whats wierd. i had 11 mb before i started. after i finish it said 24. something. i just checked it again and it said 9.6mb, i just did a batt pull a few hours ago and have barley used the thing today because if the internet issue.

edit:
    with in 2 hours it dropped down to 3 mb and it was just sitting on my desk....

my apps are:
    BB app world
    BB messanger
    BB maps
    brickbreaker
    browser
    documents to go
    facebook
    flickr
    i heart radio
    memopad
    myspace
    pandora
    password keeper
    phone
    scoremobile for BB
    V CAST music/rhapsody
    V CAST videos
    visual voice mail
    VZW tones
    weathereye
    wordmole
    youtube
    Last edited by gibson_es; 11-17-09 at 02:17 PM.
    11-17-09 12:45 PM
    Thats alot of APPS
    11-18-09 12:53 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD