Hello good Crackberry addicts..

Maybe you can help me out with this..

I've got 3 email addresses set up on my Storm. 1 is my work email, through Outlook Web Access. The other 2 are from Sky.com.

Over the icon for each email address (I've seperated them out, instead of a single "Messages" folder) it has the full email address. I'd like to label these differently; lets say "Work", "Sky 1" and "Sky 2".

I've gone in to the email setup application and changed the Mailbox name and saved. The app says that the changes to the email accounts have been saved, but the labels haven't changed.

This worked on my old Pearl, but I wonder am I doing something wrong?

Cheers...
    11-20-08 06:44 PM
    I don't believe that's possible simply because that's not possible for existing BBs and previous ones. They always get labed with the email address.
    11-20-08 06:48 PM
    I don't believe that's possible simply because that's not possible for existing BBs and previous ones. They always get labed with the email address.
    I'm looking at my Pearl now and I've got the same 3 accounts labelled individually..
    11-20-08 06:49 PM
    Just bumping this thread in case anyone can help? Ta..
    11-21-08 03:39 AM
    OK, I worked it out.. went to mobileemail.vodafone.net and edited the account settings there.. Strange that it wasn't working through "Setup" on the handet, but sorted now..

Another strange thing is happening though. When an email or sms arrives, the red "star" that notifies me of the new message only appears on the "Messages" icon (which i keep hidden because I seperate the accounts). It used to appear on the specific icon for the email account or sms that arrived.

Any ideas why thats happening?
    11-21-08 06:18 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD