Can anyone give me some insight, on why when I charge my phone, the indicator light blinks and keeps on blinking even when the phone is fully charged at 100%?Every night, when I power my phone off and start to charge it it blinks to tell me its charging. When I wake up in the morning, it still blinks??? I check the battery status and it says 100%. I pull the battery, shut it off again, put it on the charger, then indicator light goes to a solid green?? Why, if it charges all night, the light doesn't automatically go green? Why do I have do a battery pull every time!?!

Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks.
    02-27-09 07:44 AM
    In options-screen/keyboard is the coverage indicator turned off? First thing I did.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-27-09 08:28 AM
    In options-screen/keyboard is the coverage indicator turned off? First thing I did.

no. I always leave it on. I like to know if I have coverage or not.
    02-27-09 08:36 AM
    Classic!

02-27-09 08:40 AM
    go to the Clock...select Enter bedside mode when you are charging and there won't be a LED indicator on. It can be like that all day long until u turn bedside mode off.
    02-27-09 08:55 AM
    Your kidding me right????
    02-27-09 08:56 AM
    what Os are you running?

02-27-09 09:19 AM
    This is getting better by the post
    02-27-09 10:18 AM
    what Os are you running?

.75...why?
    02-27-09 10:20 AM
    Where is Civic when I need her......
    02-27-09 10:21 AM
    This is getting better by the post
    LOL, it really is.
    02-27-09 11:14 AM
    The blinking LED does so much more than just indicate charging. If turned on, it indicates that the phone is on and operational. If it blinks blue, a bluetooth device is connected. If it blinks red, well, there are many reasons for red, including message notification.

You turn these options on and off in various locations on your Storm. Turn off the coverage indicator to stop the green blink at all times. Turn off bluetooth notification in the bluetooth options to stop the blue blink. Set bedside mode to turn off indicator whenever it is in bedside mode. Options to turn off message indicator, too. It's not just one solution. You have to decide which indicators you want.
    02-27-09 11:44 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD