I am looking for some information from my fellow addicts. I recently purchased a 1600 mah battery from Ebay. It was from a seller with 99.9% positive feedback with over 2000 feedbacks. The battery was shipped from Hong Kong. I am currently in the 2 day of usage, draining completely and charging. I am wondering if anyone has had any success or negative experience with such an item.
    06-12-09 09:34 PM
    I have a 1800mah battery that easily gives me heavy full day usage and into the next day. I know I couldn't make 2 full days though. Beats the oem battery buy a landslide
    06-12-09 09:52 PM
    I just bought the 1600 also and haven't received it. Does the 1800 need an extended battery door?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-12-09 09:59 PM
    I am looking for some information from my fellow addicts. I recently purchased a 1600 mah battery from Ebay. It was from a seller with 99.9% positive feedback with over 2000 feedbacks. The battery was shipped from Hong Kong. I am currently in the 2 day of usage, draining completely and charging. I am wondering if anyone has had any success or negative experience with such an item.
    I bought the same thing and have had nothing but great performance by the battery. It's performance was equal if not better than the OEM one that came with it.
    06-12-09 10:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD