Called Best Buy in King Of Prussia and they said they still had several avail and were willing to hold for me if I was coming over. Unfortunately Verizon won't allow me to cancel my order and I'll just have to wait. Dammit. Oh well.

(610)265-7718

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by b51; 11-22-08 at 08:15 PM.
    11-22-08 08:13 PM
    I just called, they have 5 that arent pre-ordered and are willing to hold for you.

Thanks so much, b51!!
    11-22-08 08:28 PM
    No problem. At least somebody can get theirs tonight...

Hoperfully my order made the 2PM cutoff yesterday and I get it before Thanksgiving.

The VZW records show mine getting finished at 1:57PM yesterday, so we'll see.

Stoopid Verizon and their can't cancel the order once it's been placed policy. Dammit.. Doh!
    11-22-08 08:57 PM
    Stoopid Verizon and their can't cancel the order once it's been placed policy. Dammit.. Doh!
    Just refuse shipment or don't answer the door when FedEx shows up. It goes back to shipper on their dime and they have to credit your account. I've had to do that with newegg a few times unfortunately ( a video card I ordered (was going to be delivered that day) dropped $60 and they wouldn't credit my account the difference). The only down side is it may take a bit to show up on your account.
    Last edited by CbtEngr; 11-22-08 at 09:04 PM.
    11-22-08 09:01 PM
    i woulda went to KOP or downingtown but my rep already mailed mine out so i won't have them until tuesday at the latest, HOPEFULLY MONDAY!!!

(i ordered 2, one for me and one for my gf)
    11-22-08 09:02 PM
    Just refuse shipment or don't answer the door when FedEx shows up. It goes back to shipper on their dime and they have to credit your account. I've had to do that with newegg a few times unfortunately ( a video card I ordered (was going to be delivered that day) dropped $60 and they wouldn't credit my account the difference). The only down side is it may take a bit to show up on your account.

Yeah, but unfortunately, I'm not about to pay full retail. I used my $100 NE2 and got an instant rebate on my purchase, so payed $99 for mine. I can't justify spending full retail, and then waiting a week or two (or more) for the billing to work itself out. Pluse the wife is already getting tired of the extent I am going to to be geeked out about this phone.

The boss definitely wouldn't sign off and give permission to me to do this deal. lol
    Don't think the temptation wasn't there though. lol
    11-22-08 09:14 PM
    Bump......
    11-23-08 11:10 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD