I have never really checked out the bold yet so I wanted to go check it out. I went over to the at&t store which is located in the mall. I spoke to a very nice rep who was eager to show me the bold running to grab it and put it in my hands. As I sat there and toyed around with it he started telling me all the features about how much on board memory and such so I wouldn't need to buy a extra card etc etc. Then I stated to the rep that I am very familiar with these devices and he wouldn't have to explain all the details. After about 10-15 minutes he was ready to make some money =) so he kindly asked if I had a account on at&t and I told him yes asked if I had a upgrade I said yes he said this is the phone for you.

I said "nah im waiting for the storm its a really nice phone though" his response "storm? whats that"

Keep in mind this was on sunday. I then explained that its a new touch screen blackberry coming soon but I didn't want to say a whole ton about it because its for another network and there was other customers in the store. now to the punchline

As I walked out of the store I noticed a verizon kiosk directly in front of there store. (I honestly wasn't paying attention earlier) on the kiosk the flyers and even some other advertising thing with big pictures of the storm faced right into the store.....

This guy that I talked to seemed semi new to phones because after talking to him a while I could tell you know how it is ... but honestly ahaha it gave me a laugh none the less

a good kid though
    11-18-08 02:53 AM
    haha thanks for the story. pointless but entertaining none the less
    11-18-08 02:57 AM
    Mr. noaim, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

haha thanks for the entertainment.
    11-18-08 03:28 AM
    Yeah I got harassed the other day by someone at the T-Mobile counter. He tried to get me to switch over to t-mobile. I told I was w/ verizon and was waiting for the storm to come out. He thought the Storm was the Bold and that T-mobile was getting it. He also didn't even try to sell me on the G-1. It's amazing how clueless people can be.
    11-18-08 03:34 AM
    Thanks for the story anything to help get me through my night shift.
    11-18-08 03:37 AM
    Mr. noaim, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

haha, good movie
    11-18-08 03:53 AM

hahhaah =)

yes I know its getting to the point that im trying to find anything to do to make this week go faster haha.

figured a few would get a laugh
    11-18-08 04:13 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD