Newegg.com - PLANTRONICS Voyager 520 Bluetooth Headset w/ Noise Canceling Technology - Bluetooth Cell Phone Accessories

Got one on NewEgg for my company Storm. Awesome. Charged up quick and paired super easy. It combines a hook and ear bud which holds it firm and comfortable in place blocking out the surrounding noise around me. Noise cancellation works great and people say it sounds good on the other end.

All in all this is a lot better all around than my trusty old H500 that is showing it's age. Grab one! It's a good piece at a good price.

03-25-09 01:02 AM
    I have this headset and I agree it is one of the best. Great purchase
    03-25-09 01:03 AM
    Yep. Great BT headset.
    03-25-09 07:17 AM
    Sharp looking too...... Nice match for the storm.

$$$$$$$ ? I may replace mine. Its good but looks cheesy.

One question- is the ear hook double jointed? Swivels in more than one plane? Basic bluetooths don't snug up to me well enough and have a tendancy to "flop" loosely.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-25-09 07:29 AM
    I was looking at this last week on NewEgg. I do see that the price has gone up a few dollars from last week.

I found it here: PLANTRONICS (75859-01) Product Page -- NextWarehouse.com for about $10 cheaper.
    03-25-09 07:39 AM
    *great* headset... on my second one (after about a year the transparent hook came lose from the black piece)

anybody able to make it ring to the headset ? worked on my Q1/Q9c but not on the Storm, all i get is a bleepie-di-bleep :]

(ps. i got this second one at cellphoneshop, and in reality it's the 521 - originally made for AT&T, and it's gray instead of black, Headsets on Flickr - Photo Sharing!)
    03-25-09 07:55 AM
    i randomly received one of these in the mail from verizon for free, something about being a loyal customer. I agree tho , thing is great.
    03-25-09 08:03 AM
    I just purchased the jawbone 2 from cellphoneshop.net. Anyone know of a good place to get a cheap but nice flip leather case with a place to store some credit cards and a license?

04-26-09 11:45 PM
    Sharp looking too...... Nice match for the storm.

$$$$$$$ ? I may replace mine. Its good but looks cheesy.

One question- is the ear hook double jointed? Swivels in more than one plane? Basic bluetooths don't snug up to me well enough and have a tendancy to "flop" loosely.

Ive had a couple of plantronics BT headsets and they are all pretty good. They are not designed like any other headset. They actually fit and are not loose at all. They are designed to go inside your ear and therefore it holds much better imo than any other headset, although I did just get the Jawbone 2 and I have to say that its the best headset Ive owned because of the sound quality and noise cancellation. So overall the Plantronics is a good choice and will not flop around on your ear but for me the Jawbone 2 is superior in the overall sound and noise cancellation.
    04-27-09 12:09 AM
    How does this fit in the ear? I wear glasses and I can't stand those loops that go behind your ears. So I've been looking for a good BT headset with direct in-ear fit.
    04-27-09 02:58 AM
    04-27-09 03:58 AM
    I have the 520 and love it.....want to upgrade to a blue ant for something different, but this headset and the 510 I had beforehand just flat out work.
    05-08-09 03:09 PM
    How does this fit in the ear? I wear glasses and I can't stand those loops that go behind your ears. So I've been looking for a good BT headset with direct in-ear fit.
    The Platronics 925 is a great choice. Doesn't need to wrap around ear.
    Plantronics Discovery 925 (black) Headset reviews - CNET Reviews
    05-08-09 04:49 PM
    Looks nice...

05-08-09 06:14 PM
    I've used it for about a year. VG headset, just not a great mix with glasses. My 510 was MUCH more stable, but the 520 faired better with the multi pairing. It would fall off (or try to) if I twisted the wrong way, bit unlike the 510 it would hold the two connected phones more than not.

Both are retired, now, for the new Jawbone Prime.
    05-08-09 10:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD