Anyone else having an issue with the keyboard popping up when you are scrolling down through a page? I'm not sure if I'm hitting something by accident, but when I'm reading a page and scrolling down, the keyboard randomly pops up. Any idea how to stop this? Or, any idea what I might be doing that's causing it to pop up inadvertently?

Thanks! Sorry, if this is a duplicate post, I did search the threads but didn't see anything.
    11-22-08 08:04 PM
    Try to not touch the shortcut bar when scrolling. That should help.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-22-08 08:05 PM
    there is a keyboard shortcut gesture. (similar to HTC TouchFlow) you start at the bottom of the screen and flip up to bring up the keyboard. And you start at the T or Y botton and flip down to minimize it. I would assume you are scrolling from the very bottom of the screen and pulling up the keyboard.
    11-22-08 08:12 PM
    there is a keyboard shortcut gesture. (similar to HTC TouchFlow) you start at the bottom of the screen and flip up to bring up the keyboard. And you start at the T or Y botton and flip down to minimize it. I would assume you are scrolling from the very bottom of the screen and pulling up the keyboard.

Well, isn't that nifty?!?! Thanks for the tip...that's exactly what I was doing!
    11-22-08 08:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD