I was a curve user for a while then switched to a regular cell phone to save money but I missed my BB so much. I signed a two year and switched to a storm a week ago. Im not to sure if I like the storm. It seems to lag. the touch screen seems to be annoying. My question is two fold.

1. Should I take the storm back and try a pearl or curve again??

2. Should I keep the storm, try to enjoy it and pick up something new in may of 2010?

any advice would be great..!
    03-21-09 07:46 PM
    I was a curve user for a while then switched to a regular cell phone to save money but I missed my BB so much. I signed a two year and switched to a storm a week ago. Im not to sure if I like the storm. It seems to lag. the touch screen seems to be annoying. My question is two fold.

1. Should I take the storm back and try a pearl or curve again??

2. Should I keep the storm, try to enjoy it and pick up something new in may of 2010?

any advice would be great..!
    Its all about what you think...its your phone and you're using it. some like the storm others dont. The storm will only get better in a matter of time.

Dont go back to the pearl, horrible phone.
    03-21-09 07:49 PM
    I had a Pearl on ATT and Sprint, they were fine units. I switched to Big Red to get the Storm, and after 3 months I have picked up a Curve and put the Storm in the drawer. I hope it gets better, but I cant live with it in it's current state.
    03-21-09 08:11 PM
    if you have your doubts , take it back now. I have the Storm, not really crazy about it either. I am past the 30 day trial so I am stuck with it for the long haul. I would consider the Bold
    03-21-09 08:25 PM
    You will have to get use to the typing of it... after that, you'll love it.
    03-21-09 08:29 PM
    its a great phone
    id say keep it but in the end you have to be happy with it
    03-21-09 08:44 PM
    I love the storm. I've had for about a week now and its great. I did install a leaked updated which made it a lot faster and fixed a lot of the bugs. I did like it with the current OS but i figured it would be even better with the new OS. i would keep it because an Official OS will be released in the near future and then it will be even better...hopefully. In the end it's really up to you.
    03-21-09 08:54 PM
    I got it and love it. The key is not to compare it... it's a new phone!
    03-21-09 08:57 PM
    I love my storm, give it time, but worst case you have up to 30 days to return it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-21-09 09:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD