Alright, well my phone was working fine this morning, and then all of asudden it restarted on its own, which happens every once in awhile, but today, it restarted really fast and when it gets to a 3/4 of the way done, it comes up with a "JVM ERROR 545" then below says reset, i pulled that battery out, did everything i know of, to try and fix it, but i don't know how, or what even happened. it's not the battery either, i tried swapping it out with another but it didnt work either, so idk, if you have any ideas on how to fix this let me know asap.
    03-21-10 10:55 PM
    You need to reload the software. There are many threads if you search.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-21-10 11:39 PM
    i tried doing that with the desktop manager thing. and it wouldn't even let me do that, because my phone won't turn on?
    03-22-10 10:42 AM
    Does it only get a white screen then back to a flashing LED? Or something else?
    03-22-10 11:57 AM
    i just had the same problem! i cant connect it to desktop manager, because it wont even start. it just loads halfway, displays "JVM Error 545" and the only option is reset or pull the battery. what to do now?
    05-28-10 12:27 AM
    download jl_commander ... do a complete wipe and reinstall os through AppLoader... search the forums and youll be sure to find 10+ threads about this issue. best of luck though
    06-10-10 07:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD