I was watching a movie and noticed a very small white dot. I was looking at it with wallpapers of different colors, etc. and found out to be a dead pixel. Sucks because this phone clicks and everything seems to be working fine (except for the OS but we will not go there) and now debating if I should replace this too.

This Sucks!!
    12-27-08 01:27 AM
    Come on,don't be so anal,if you get a replacement,it will just be another issue that might be worse the the original,as long as it isn't a real issue that keeps it from working properly,dont drive yourself crazy

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-27-08 01:42 AM
    ^ ^ ^ ^

what he said. when I got a replacement Voyager (my last phone) because of a software update glitch, there were a few "off" pixels at the bottom of the screen. I just dealt with it.

so, unless you're REALLY that attentive and needy of the little details...
    12-27-08 01:46 AM
    Where on the screen is the dead pixel?
    12-27-08 01:51 AM
    I had my launch Storm replaced too. It was a dead pixel and not a stuck pixel. I owned a 1st gen PSP and remembered about the stuck pixel fix video. Didn't really fix it though... worth a shot if you want to try. just do a search for the stuck pixel video in google.
    12-27-08 02:01 AM
    I've goe a lite blue spot on my pearl I just ignore it bout ereaser size. Its possible to ignore such things. I think it came feom a drop bad me

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-27-08 02:07 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD