Was a short commercial that didn't really show the phone at all. It was during Smallville. When they were about to finish they played the beginning of the The Killers - Human song.
    10-09-08 07:19 PM
    I think I posted in here earlier how that despite BlackBerrys having been around for years, in my area I've NEVER seen a commercial for one - ever. Weird.
    Anyhow, two weeks ago one appeared on the TV and I thought to myself "little late, already bought my first Curve, thanks"- which is true, first-time BB owner that same weekend.

But it's good to see RIM getting some air-time for the BlackBerry here or anywhere else for that matter.
    Quite a few of my friends still don't know what exactly a BlackBerry IS - or think that it's just another net-capable phone like a Voyager.
    (*Ack* I know.)

Hopefully the added tv spots will have a lot more people questioning what's the deal with the BlackBerry? And beyond the corporate world.

Pretty cool you managed to catch a STORM advertisement - I'll have to youTube it & see if I can find it!
    10-09-08 07:44 PM
    I just saw the storm commercial watching Greys Anatomy!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-09-08 08:15 PM
    I just saw the storm commercial watching Greys Anatomy!

You're supposed to say my GIRLFRIEND saw a commercial for the Storm while SHE was watching Greys Anatomy!

Just messing around!
    10-09-08 10:53 PM
    ^ lol.......I actually like it used to love ER

10-09-08 11:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD