Hi Everyone,

I just loaded the OS 103. I know that 109 is out there, but I like the Appleberry theme, and from what I hear, this OS seems to work better. Anyways, onto the problem.

I now no longer have my work email coming into my phone. Everything else seems to be workin, but the Enterprise is not loading. Is there something that I need to do? Please help. Thanks everyone
    03-06-09 10:46 AM
    See your IT department so they can setup the policies again
    03-06-09 10:47 AM
    ugh, that is what I didn't want to hear
    03-06-09 10:49 AM
    ok, thank you
    03-06-09 10:50 AM
    Most IT departments from my experience are pretty easy going about it. If you know your has a problem with OS updates and "tinkering" then you may want to revert back to official os's and see what they say and then try again in a week or something

all in all its not a big problem

hope it all works out
    03-06-09 10:55 AM
    Hi Everyone,

I just loaded the OS 103. I know that 109 is out there, but I like the Appleberry theme, and from what I hear, this OS seems to work better. Anyways, onto the problem.

I now no longer have my work email coming into my phone. Everything else seems to be workin, but the Enterprise is not loading. Is there something that I need to do? Please help. Thanks everyone
    If you are at work and you have DM installed on your work PC you can try connecting your Storm to your PC, run DM and have DM set to connect to your work email( Outlook ) and if your BES admin has it set to allow, this will trigger Enterprise Activation. If any of the above are not true, it will require calling IT and getting a password for OTA activation. I am able to activate by connecting at work.
    03-06-09 10:57 AM
    Ah I forgot about that.
    03-06-09 11:00 AM
    I called IT, and I think they are working on setting it up. I just told them that There was an upgrade to the software and it deactivated the Enterprise email. Hopefully I get the new password soon, and from there I should be good. Thanks everyone for your help.
    03-06-09 11:21 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD