Just wanted to let you people know how it went in the whole process of installing the Full Body Kit from zagg... it took about 45-50 mins i would say total, but i took my time and went slow. Overall there was 11 pieces total! i would say it was a 9/10 for difficulty, But anyways i just wanted to post some pics so it can show people what it looks like on the phone. i literally just put all the pieces just on befroe posting this, so there is a lot of bubbles right now... those should go away about 1 or 2 days

if you have any ?'s just ask

Last edited by mxrider821; 01-23-09 at 02:37 AM.
    01-23-09 02:17 AM
    the code ended on monday the 17th of january.

but thanks i guess
    01-23-09 02:20 AM
    I had bubbles similar to yours and they didn't go away after 4 days or so. Not going to use ZAGG again, even if I were to contact them and they did send me a replacement.

I have other reasons too, like the feel of the finish. The reflectivity of the film at certain angles / lighting isn't good, and the adhesive nature of the product can be much too problematic when installing.
    01-23-09 02:33 AM
    ive had a full body on my 80gb Zune since day 1 and it still perfect flawless after all these months. so i thought i should get it for my phone
    01-23-09 02:35 AM
    the code ended on monday the 17th of january.

but thanks i guess
    lol thanks for telling me this dude, my bad
    01-23-09 02:36 AM
    I got the same exact same thing from BestSkinsEver, except it costs about half the price of Zagg. I used to go to Zagg but now use BestSkinsEver. It just makes sense.

Also worth noting is that I only installed the piece to cover the screen and the piece to cover the camera. That way, I can protect those highly-likely to scratch surfaces while keeping the sharp looking edges and the nice texture of the back.
    01-23-09 07:20 AM
    It looks like the phone was coated with with hairspray. Verizon also states these glue-on phone protectors void your warranty. No thank you.

Thanks for the pics anyway.
    01-23-09 07:50 AM
    i hate to say this, but the install looks bad. If that was my phone I would rip of the protector and send it back.
    08-10-09 06:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD