I'm sure other similar threads have been started but i figure, with the amount of pointless new threads that are created on this forum, one more couldn't hurt THAT much.

anyways, i finally hit the end of my 30 day "bring it back for any reason and only pay a restocking fee" period (on 3/24) with the Storm and i have to say that this forum has been instrumental in my decision to keep the 9530. That, and the fact that after getting used to it, i really can truly say that i like the hardware and the software isn't far off from being right where it needs to be. (running .109)

here's to many more months to come perusing these boards unless something comes along and blows the Storm out of the water (which i truly do not anticipate, even with the 9630 on the horizon)

thanks for all of the nonsense, general asshatery, good natured crap-talking, and general fun atmosphere that you all have helped to impart in this forum.
    03-28-09 12:08 AM
    Glad you decided to keep the Storm..Lots of knowledgeable people on this site to help with any questions you might have..Just make sure you search first..hahaha
    Last edited by JupiterJazz; 03-28-09 at 12:37 AM.
    03-28-09 12:31 AM
    The storm is really a great phone youll like it more and more each week
    03-28-09 12:32 AM
    I have to bring my Storm back in the morning, had it 3 weeks and have a bunch of issues, especially a Memory issue where I only get 18mb App Memory TOPS after a battery pull then when using it it keeps going down until I have 0.0 APP Memory left with all apps closed except normal home screen stuff. I also have a few dead spots on my screen driving me crazy, new one tomorrow and then I'll load 109
    03-28-09 12:54 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD