Got this today and it really is very impressive, any one else used it?
    Got it from ZAGG | invisibleSHIELD | iPhone, iPod Cases, Screen Protectors, Covers, Shields, Skins, Invisible Shield and they have a 15% discount, think it's the European site that's opened up.

Came in a box with applicator liquid and the skin, very thin stuff. followed the instructions, and a little fiddly but managed it fine. End result is very impressive, you really can't see it, supposed to be 0.2 mm thick. Also they state that it is guaranteed for life, which is what swayed me to them, also scratch proof as they show in there demo video. I tried scratching it, and nothing, not even a mark.

We'll see how long it stays on, they say that if it peels off they send a new one for free, nice to know!

Friend also got it for his ipod which he takes everywhere, it really does get abused, not a mark on it!

Wonder if anyone else has used them, your opinions if you've had it a while, I hope it lasts
    12-11-08 11:31 PM
    Search for is or invisible shield you will find a lot of us have it and you saved 15% geez they stopped the 20 I got in a hurry

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-12-08 06:10 AM
    I swear by these things. I take a key to my storm every day to show the protection that InvisibleShield offers for demonstrative purposes. I've had it on all of my phones since Best Buy started carrying them. As for the replacement process. Easiest thing in the world. Give them a ring, they send out a new one, and whats done is done. Enjoy it!
    12-12-08 07:35 AM
    Been playing with the invisibleShield on site today, trying to scratch it (I was bored waiting for deliverys) and could not even mark it.

Really impressed with this product!
    12-12-08 08:28 PM
    20% coupon code: techound1

i just tried it. it works.
    12-12-08 08:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD