I noticed verizon commercials saying buy any blackberry and get any one free. so im assuming buy one for full price and you get the seconde one free. i just wanted to know the date they started doing this because i bought my Storm 1 on 8/11/09 for full price and i was wondering if i got screwed off and i could have got another blackberry for free.

And my seconde question which is kind of ******** but i was wondering if their Was any way possible when storm 2 comes out if i could get it with out the 2 yr contract or full price just like trade them out for 50$? kind of dumb but is their anyway possible? thanks for the answers
    09-19-09 03:06 AM
    No Answers
    09-19-09 03:33 AM
    To get the two for one deal you had to be a new customer or renewing your contract and you had to have had two lines on your plan to get the two. You couldn't have just one line and still get the two for one deal. Trust my I tried that bc my cousin was up for renewal and I was going to go in half price with her on the two for one deal so I could a storm, but couldn't bc she only had one line. So I had to buy mine on ebay.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-19-09 09:45 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD