First time I called saying I wanted to upgrade my phone, do you have any storms. They said, no we can order it for you.

Second time I had a female coworker call, asked if they had any storms and she wants to switch from ATT to VZW, said they will get a second shipment in today and she will put her name on it.

11-21-08 09:55 AM
    Typical BS.
    11-21-08 09:56 AM
    That doesn't necessarily mean you were lied to. It could be as simple as some employees being more or less informed than others.
    11-21-08 09:57 AM
    That doesn't necessarily mean you were lied to. It could be as simple as some employees being more or less informed than others.
    Oh, I forgot to mention, same employee
    11-21-08 10:02 AM
    Im at the store and were makin fun of those calling.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-21-08 10:02 AM
    Im at the store and were makin fun of those calling.

whatever makes you sleep better at night
    11-21-08 10:06 AM
    Stood in line to swap my Curve using the 30 day guarantee and was told that stores can not give in stock phones to anyone upgrading or using their 30 day. I was fourth in line and the store only had 13 in stock. Best she could do was waive the next day shipping, she had no idea when it would ship. So now I get to go back when the phone does arrive so they can make the adjustments to my account since the full amount ($541 after tax) is sitting on my Verizon account now.

I asked her if I could have done all this over the phone instead of burning an hour and a half this morning, she grinned and said "Yep".

**** that.
    11-21-08 10:19 AM
    Sounds like everyones having fun . Btw, its always better to have a girl do your business. Try buying a car for 30 grand. Ofcourse the dealer can't make it any cheaper. Unless your girlfriend goes in for you . Funny how that works

11-21-08 10:39 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD