Does anyone else get a ton of junk email on their storm through outlook or any other email provider? I have my spam filter turned on in my yahoo account. If I check my email through outlook on my laptop, there is never any junk mail. However, it all seems to make it to my BB storm. How can I get it to stop???

I did not have this problem with my curve or 8703.
    01-06-09 04:42 PM
    I seem to get a ton (60-100) emails that look like the response when you send a email and it cant be sent. the mailer.deamon or postermaster no reply type emails. And it only once a week or so but for a day my phone just gets flooded. I probably only get 3 or 4 junk emails besides that. My email is through outlook. I use my own domain to host my email. Any ideas?
    02-11-09 12:03 PM
    Sounds like the email is being forwarded through the BIS service before the yahoo filters segregate it from your inbox. Unless there is a setting to not include your junkmail folder when reconciling your account.
    02-11-09 12:10 PM
    Does this mean there is not a setting on the phone where you can list address that wil move to a junk email folder on the phone after it downloads? I download from my email accountI own from my web page. It has MUCH spam. On outlook you can set up a filter to move addresses to spacitic folders to deal with later.
    08-18-09 02:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD