Not sure if this was ever brought up or if anyone really cares but I have noticed that Jim from Rims blackberry of choice is the BOLD. Since he has been in the news of late in regards to his purchase of the Phoenix Coyotes. At all of his press releases you can clearly see him holding a BOLD. I just thought that it was interesting.
    05-19-09 09:39 AM
    The Boss man gets what he wants . Wouldnt be surprised if he owned more than one berry but just uses the Bold as his main device. Nice find!
    05-19-09 09:45 AM
    Not sure if this was ever brought up or if anyone really cares but I have noticed that Jim from Rims blackberry of choice is the BOLD. Since he has been in the news of late in regards to his purchase of the Phoenix Coyotes. At all of his press releases you can clearly see him holding a BOLD. I just thought that it was interesting.
    no he was holding 8900 as I saw in the newspaper while ago
    05-19-09 09:46 AM
    It sure as **** won't be a Storm.
    Last edited by Riders On The Storm; 05-19-09 at 09:52 AM.
    05-19-09 09:49 AM
    I'm sure he gets one of each, plus access to prototypes.
    05-19-09 11:23 AM
    I think I saw him holding a Storm 3.
    05-19-09 11:36 AM
    CBC News In Depth: Tech

Which model are you using?

I'm currently using an 8320. I get to use it all, but the real problem is no one gives the really new stuff because they're afraid I'm going to show it to somebody. So I at least get the latest released products.
    This interview took place November '07.

Bold is the Executive choice, if you can pack a Camera. If not, it's the 8830 World Edition.

05-19-09 11:38 AM

Bold is the Executive choice, if you can pack a Camera. If not, it's the 8830 World Edition.

haha. Well there it is, good stuff!
    05-19-09 11:39 AM

Which model are you using?

I'm currently using an 8320. I get to use it all, but the real problem is no one gives the really new stuff because they're afraid I'm going to show it to somebody. So I at least get the latest released products.

Yea the same probably applies to Jim. Wasn't that his leg in those Storm 2 pictures? j/k
    05-19-09 12:56 PM
    I would too. I've grown increasingly disenchanted with my Storm.
    05-19-09 02:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD