Hi
    im having problem with my Blackberry Storm :[ its some java.lang.NullPointerExceptution error. I dont know how to fix it
    If someone know anything thing about this please help me

th
    04-30-09 06:48 PM
    1. What OS are you running?
    2. What are you doing with the Phone when it gives this Error? (Are you for example always in a specific application, or on the phone...)?
    3. What was the last application you installed on your phone? and were you getting the error prior to installing said application?
    4. Was that an exact transcript of the error message, or was there more information before it?
    5. Does your phone lockup after you get the error message, i.e.: Do you have to do a battery pull to get it working again?
    6. Why am I asking so many questions?
    7. If you can install CaptureIt, please take a screenshot (if your BB will allow you to) when you get the message. (Of course if it's crashed you may not be able to). Then post your screenshot in this thread - it will help folks to help you.
    04-30-09 08:42 PM
    1. What OS are you running?
    2. What are you doing with the Phone when it gives this Error? (Are you for example always in a specific application, or on the phone...)?
    3. What was the last application you installed on your phone? and were you getting the error prior to installing said application?
    4. Was that an exact transcript of the error message, or was there more information before it?
    5. Does your phone lockup after you get the error message, i.e.: Do you have to do a battery pull to get it working again?
    6. Why am I asking so many questions?
    7. If you can install CaptureIt, please take a screenshot (if your BB will allow you to) when you get the message. (Of course if it's crashed you may not be able to). Then post your screenshot in this thread - it will help folks to help you.
    The error appears no matter what I am doing. :[ its getting me pissed because when I'm doing something its pups out. To close the error i just need to press OK. I'll upload picture son

thx
    05-01-09 01:04 PM
    Hi
    im having problem with my Blackberry Storm :[ its some java.lang.NullPointerExceptution error. I dont know how to fix it
    If someone know anything thing about this please help me

th
    I had this problem with my phone a few times. I was told by a vzw tech that it was due to a corrupt contact file. He had me sync/back up my contacts through outlook, and wipe contacts from phone, then resync contacts to phone and that resolved my problem. That fixed my problem, hope it could fix yours too. Also, since upgrading from .75 I have never seen this again.
    05-01-09 01:26 PM
    the problem is that NullPointerExceptions are just standard errors that any Java program/app can throw.

programs are supposed to catch those and deal with them. But...

It could be your phone or an app throwing the exception, since basically any java program is capable of hitting that error.

you install any apps recently?
    05-01-09 01:39 PM
    the problem is that NullPointerExceptions are just standard errors that any Java program/app can throw.

programs are supposed to catch those and deal with them. But...

It could be your phone or an app throwing the exception, since basically any java program is capable of hitting that error.

you install any apps recently?
    Yes I downloaded few apps from blackberry app world
    05-01-09 04:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD