Is there any program that can do that

cause i dont have internet on my phone
    09-02-09 08:06 PM
    Cod files are the actual app (like an exe). Jad is the installer (so to speak) for an ota install. Check the app to see if there is an alx version which will allow you to install the app to your phone using dm.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by dabradman; 09-02-09 at 11:28 PM.
    09-02-09 11:25 PM
    Transfer the .jad file to your device memory or SD card. Then use BBFileScout (now know as FileScout) to locate and open the file. The browser will then "download" the app from where you stored it and install.
    09-02-09 11:52 PM
    Note: Jad files do not contain any application code of their own. They only tell the BlackBerry where to look for the cod files.

You can easily get the cod files for any application by opening the jad file in notepad and looking at the file names.

For example if you download the jad from:
    www.example.com/ReallyCoolApp.jad

And you see in the jad file that the cod files are named ReallyCoolApp-1.cod, ReallyCoolApp-2.cod, ReallyCoolApp-3.cod, etc. then you can download them by simply going to them in your browser.
    www.example.com/ReallyCoolApp-1.cod
    www.example.com/ReallyCoolApp-2.cod
    etc.

Once you have the jad file and the collection of cod files, you can use FatTony's method above to install them via SD card.
    09-03-09 02:21 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD