OMG. I can't beleive i waited for this phone. Battery life is horrible, signal reception is sh*te and the thing is so slow and unresponsive. I don't know what to do. Should i switch it out for a curve, or just hope that things get better? This is nuts.

Verizon can see all of my dropped calls. AND I live 5 miles from Los Angeles. I'm on my 3rd phone already and i'm frustrated to the point where I want to cancel. Is there going to be another update or should I ditch?
    12-11-08 07:46 PM
    im sorry to hear that.
    12-11-08 07:47 PM
    If you've had 3 phones already and still having issues might be time to try something else
    12-11-08 07:49 PM
    Battery life could be better, but all depends on what you are doing. My signal is equal of other phones and since .75 my phone has been fine software wise. Maybe ask for a replacement?

EDIT: NVM, didn't see 3 replacements. Maybe it is time to move on. You gotta get what works for you. Obviously the storm isn't.
    my 4th storm has been ordered... im tired of their lack of quality control. Software issues can hopefully be resolved.
    Wow why so many phones? I got mine and love it so far. There is a lot for me to learn still but really like the phone. It does a lot more than a ENV!!! lol
    12-11-08 07:53 PM
    Damnit.. I still have my 8703e. That thing was built like a tank and I got 24 hours out of a charge. WTF! Ive been a crackberry addict since 2000. This one disappoints me. I don't want to be an iphone hoarbag either with the controlled content. Thanks for letting me rant
    12-11-08 07:57 PM
    my 4th storm has been ordered... im tired of their lack of quality control. Software issues can hopefully be resolved.
    I have the same suspicions about their quality control. We see these groups of units with different problems but using the same software.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-11-08 08:35 PM
    I'm with you, Pan1k -- I returned my Storm and got a Curve ...and I LOVE it. Truly. It's a fabulous machine. MUCH better reception, and I can actually type on the keyboard.
    12-11-08 08:39 PM
    WOW - that's a lot of phones. Should be a new software update coming sometime in March. Stick it out if you can. If not - I don't think anyone would blame you for going back to your curve.
    12-11-08 08:39 PM
    I'm sorry to here about all the problems your having with your storm. I've been lucky with mine, but if I had problems I'd have no issues with switching back to my curve. I think the curve is RIMs best build to date.

12-11-08 08:41 PM
    I think you should hang in there,do you really want to give up now and then have them improve the storm thru updates and have it be too late to come back?,I now the phone isn't perfect but I'm willing to ride it out and hope for the best.

12-11-08 09:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD