Hello Im kinda new to this...how do I transfer protected music from iTunes onto my blackberry storm?...(that I will get Friday)..I had a blackberry 8820 and tried to transfer my music via the bb media manager but not all of the music transfered...I had plenty of room on my storage card....

If you can email me the info to [email protected] or reply on here I would appreciate it greatly..

Thanks tom
    11-17-08 06:25 PM
    11-17-08 06:27 PM
    DRM protected music will not transfer to your Blackberry,
    11-17-08 06:28 PM
    You cannot transfer music you purchased thru iTunes unless you rip off the protection.
    11-17-08 06:29 PM
    how can do I rip off the pretection? can I?
    11-17-08 06:32 PM
    How to convert iTunes music for BlackBerry Pearl with NoteBurner Audio Converter

The above link is for a software program , trial version, I downloaded to my MAC. There is probably a windows version if you need that. The program does a virtual burn of the DRM music files so you can then convert them to mp3 format. Then they will sync to your BB.
    11-17-08 07:49 PM
    ya i use tune clone: TuneClone - M4P to MP3 Converter - Convert M4P,WMA and Any Other Music Format to MP3 via virtual CD Burning same thing as the program link above. it works. i paid for the full version due to the fact that ive purchased about 300 dollars worth of music.

the real question is: can we get itunes movies and tv shows, on the storm.
    11-17-08 08:45 PM
    I use NoteBurner, it works great.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-17-08 08:49 PM
    can't you just burn the protected files to a cd then import them?
    11-17-08 08:53 PM
    I use NoteBurner, it works great.
    Wow .. I just downloaded it. Exactly what I was looking for. The virtual CD is great.

can't you just burn the protected files to a cd then import them?
    Yes, but then you have to actually burn it to a CD. NoteBurner makes iTunes think your hard drive is the CD. Excellent way to do it legally.
    11-17-08 09:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD