Opening hours, how many units, and how they will sell them. So what may happen in my area may not necessarily happen in your area. In my case the primary store here sent me this E-Mail

Friday at 8am. We are getting 20 storms for Friday, 1st come, 1st served.

They are opening an hour early. I'm going to drive by and if there are more people than that, I will turn away and order online.
    11-20-08 01:30 PM
    Opening hours, how many units, and how they will sell them. So what may happen in my area may not necessarily happen in your area. In my case the primary store here sent me this E-Mail

Friday at 8am. We are getting 20 storms for Friday, 1st come, 1st served.

They are opening an hour early. I'm going to drive by and if there are more people than that, I will turn away and order online.
    The Los Angeles Verizon stores are opening two hours earlier at 7AM. I'm going to wake up at 6:45 and drive by the store as it's only a few blocks away. If there's more than 30 people in line, I'm just doing going to order over the phone and get it next week.
    11-20-08 01:33 PM
    The stores around Birmingham all have the same line. They arent sure how many they are getting and some claim to be opening early while some say normal time.
    11-20-08 02:36 PM
    Albany Ga store says they only have 10 and its 1st come 1st serve. Ill be there no later than 5 am
    11-20-08 02:53 PM
    I got a call from my rep they have 50 instock !!!
    11-20-08 06:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD