and I still don't receive emails or Facebook notifications on this phone what the **** is going on
    05-03-09 02:34 PM
    Hmm. If you are asking for help, deatils of what you have tried will help us rule out possible fixes, and perhaps help a little quicker.
    05-03-09 02:36 PM
    Yeah need more info buddy!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-03-09 02:42 PM
    Well I posted on here a while back that my storm screen cracked and I got a new one, so I did the Blackberry transfer ability on the desktop software and loaded everything on. I re-did my Gmail and Facebook accounts and put my log in info and ever since then i havent been able to receive emails or facebook notificstions
    05-03-09 02:43 PM
    And I assume you have all other functionality working on the device? browser,etc., you have resent your service books as well?
    05-03-09 02:45 PM
    And do you have the Gmail account associated with the PIN for the new device in your carrier's BIS?
    05-03-09 02:46 PM
    Well I posted on here a while back that my storm screen cracked and I got a new one, so I did the Blackberry transfer ability on the desktop software and loaded everything on. I re-did my Gmail and Facebook accounts and put my log in info and ever since then i havent been able to receive emails or facebook notificstions
    Did you register your new Storm's pin number on BIS and delete the old one? Dis you send the service books to your new Storm after that?
    05-03-09 02:47 PM
    Did you register your new Storm's pin number on BIS and delete the old one? Dis you send the service books to your new Storm after that?

Oh crap, I don't even remember how to do that
    05-03-09 02:56 PM
    im having smae problem
    05-03-09 02:57 PM
    You would do that through your carrier's website. You should be able to do it over the phone as well. That is likely the reason why you haven't gotten anything for two weeks, everything is trying to send to your old device.
    05-03-09 03:06 PM
    im having smae problem
    exact same problem? please elaborate. Same thing I told the OP, gotta give info to get info. GIGO.
    05-03-09 03:07 PM
    Log into BIS and there will be an option for the email address to allow you change the device. After that, use the option to send your service books.
    05-03-09 03:07 PM
    Oh crap, I don't even remember how to do that
    Go to Email Settings on your phone - you may have to log in. Then it should prompt you if your PIN doesn't match. Then just Hit Menu (BB key) then Service Books and re-send them.

For FB to work, the email address associated with FB must be the one you get on your BB. Obvious, I know, but just wanted to mention it...
    05-03-09 03:08 PM
    Better you should ask what the **** you're doing on Facebook.
    05-03-09 03:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD