With my old curve when I plugged it in to my PC it would come up as a RemovableDisk E/F or whatever. With the Storm I have it does not. I have mass storage enabled. Now I have to go through DM to transfer music which is a pain. Also I have had trouble transferring a movie over. Before with my curve I went through Roxio and converted for optimal playback. It would take a while but get there eventually. Now it doesn't even work. It get 3/4 of the way through the progress bar and exits. So I download Master control and Media Sync and it says my mass storage is not on when in fact it is.

So is it the phone or is it me? I am going to bring it to the store this weekend because the screen keeps getting stuck in some areas when I am typing to maybe they can help me out.
    01-28-10 05:58 PM
    Enable Mass Storage Mode When Connected must be set to yes as well as Mass Storage Support on.

See if that works.

Also, there are some fixes for your screen that will make it WAY more responsive and feel a whole lot better without getting stuck ever again....you can search for those, and my suggestion would be to use the torx screw method personally.
    01-28-10 09:01 PM
    It is enabled that's why I am confused. I looked up the screw method. So does this make it not click at all or just more responsive. I feel like if you tightened them more than you could stop the click overall.
    01-29-10 10:28 AM
    I only see my removeable disk anymore. The onboard one doesn't show up. try reinstalling DM. That usually makes the removable one come back. Uninstall & reinstall.
    01-29-10 02:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD