I haven't upgraded yet to the Storm. I was in the store this weekend and playing with it. I noticed that from the use the model had that the screen was "loose", meaning sometimes I had to force it down a little to make it click on the right option. Anyone else seen anything like this?
    12-30-08 09:52 AM
    Nope, i haven't seen any loose screens yet. I have been doing a lot of typing on mine and no problems at all.
    12-30-08 09:55 AM
    I haven't upgraded yet to the Storm. I was in the store this weekend and playing with it. I noticed that from the use the model had that the screen was "loose", meaning sometimes I had to force it down a little to make it click on the right option. Anyone else seen anything like this?
    Don't use a demo model as your source for how the unit works or feels. The demo units are abused daily by peopele wh o have no business touching a smart phone, as well as small children whose parents aren't watching them. Either find someone you know with one, or ask to see one that an employee has. These will be better examples of a real unit.
    12-30-08 10:07 AM
    Are you sure you're not discovering SurePress for the first time? Sounds like it to me...
    12-30-08 10:19 AM
    I am sure....it is not that way on my friends' Storms.
    12-30-08 12:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD