i looked in that how to thread but since it is so long now, i wasnt able to find a solution to my problem, sorry for the possible repost..

i bought an unlocked blackberry storm. i have att with the data pack. i followed those steps to installing the service books but im not sure if i did them correctly. should there have been 32 books? the pic only showed 17. im also only getting edge instead of EDGE. im also having trouble with blackberry messenger, seems like sometimes my messages go thru and sometimes they dont. calling and sms work just fine. thanks, im sort of a newb but i really love this phone and want this to work.
    04-17-09 09:46 AM
    The problem is the radio is still cdma. Us best bet is to try a hybrid with .90 radio. I've heard that's the best fix

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-25-09 09:17 PM
    The problem is the radio is still cdma. Us best bet is to try a hybrid with .90 radio. I've heard that's the best fix

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    i did that with a co workers phone who is also on att...the edge vs EDGE is why you bb messenger isnt always working...it uses your data plan...everything works on my co workers phone flawlessly just follow the how to post.
    06-25-09 11:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD