Hello I bought a Verizon Wirless Blackberry storm from my friend. I took my phone to a guy that unlocked the cell phone. After working fine for 2 days its currently telling me that its not valid. To be exact it says "Your mobile number is inactive or invalid". Is there anyway I can get around this without switching my carrier?

I called the Verizon hotline and it stated that they cannot do anything for me(figures). Is there anything I can do or do I have to sell my phone? Thanks.
    10-03-09 11:44 AM
    Try backing it up then wiping the phone.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-03-09 03:11 PM
    Hello I bought a Verizon Wirless Blackberry storm from my friend. I took my phone to a guy that unlocked the cell phone. After working fine for 2 days its currently telling me that its not valid. To be exact it says "Your mobile number is inactive or invalid". Is there anyway I can get around this without switching my carrier?

I called the Verizon hotline and it stated that they cannot do anything for me(figures). Is there anything I can do or do I have to sell my phone? Thanks.
    Did your friend report it as stolen after he sold it to you?
    10-03-09 04:17 PM
    Did your friend report it as stolen after he sold it to you?
    That would suck, I assume that person would no longer be referred to as a "friend" lol
    10-03-09 05:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD