im using a 9500 storm on att network i have all the service books but for some reason i cant use the internet nor the email. i have been using it like this for almost 2 months now no issues. i call the att customer support tells me they cant do anything for me since i dont have an att branded phone i need some help please
    03-13-09 03:34 PM
    I would check the sticky thread HowTo:Get All Features (Browser, MMS) Working on AT&T w/Unlocked Storm 95xx. If you follow the instructions there you should be able to resolve your issue.
    03-13-09 04:11 PM
    Already done I had everything set up and it worked for over a month and a half now occasionally it stops working

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-13-09 04:18 PM
    Already done I had everything set up and it worked for over a month and a half now occasionally it stops working

there have been problems all day with BIS. Multiple threads....i don't think it's your phone
    03-13-09 04:20 PM
    My Bold is working fine with BIS. I wonder.. Maybe only certain areas?!?
    03-13-09 04:23 PM
    Did you resent service books from ATT Bis? Also the 9500 runs on 3G? Or the HSPA frequencies are locked as the 9530?

03-13-09 04:26 PM
    No mine only runs on edge but I get 3g in europe and yes I resent my service books

03-13-09 04:32 PM
    Did you installed a new os or some?

03-13-09 04:39 PM
    no i haven't installed a new os but its just come back up a few minutes ago so i guess it was something to do with the bis server but i know this isn't the first time its happened so i guess its just wait it out or try and resend my service books if it happens again
    03-13-09 05:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD