I upgraded yesterday with no issues. Everything worked great. I work this morning, and was not able to access VVM. I called tech support and it started working after some adjustments on the tech side (she did everything on here end. She told me she removed it from my account and re-added it).

I dont know when the next issue started, but by mid day, I did not have any new VMM but I had missed a call. I called *86 and there were a few messages in my box. I called tech support again, and was on hold for about 15 mins. While on hold, I tried to access the web, no luck. I was on with tech support for about an hour. We tried everything. even wiped it clean. Still no VVM and no web. He tried to send me service packs and I did not get them.

He is supposed to call me back in an hour.

Right now, only the phone works, no data. Anyone else haveing any issues?

On another note, I realized that my corners were not responsive to touch, and he is sending me another phone. I guess I should make sure .65 is on it, before I send it back.
    Last edited by jpf22467; 12-01-08 at 09:31 PM. Reason: typo
    12-01-08 05:47 PM
    i think you mean .75
    12-01-08 05:49 PM
    Did you try OS .75?
    12-01-08 05:50 PM
    since you and one other guy have.76.....you're on your own
    12-01-08 05:50 PM
    i think you mean .75
    Ya he must mean .75
    12-01-08 05:51 PM
    here we go again with the .76 talk
    12-01-08 05:53 PM
    Umm yeah you might wanna make sure .65 is back on the phone. You could try to re-register it menu/options/advanced options/host routing table/ highlight first line/menu/register now
    12-01-08 05:53 PM
    Same problem but mines been this way for days now
    Loaded the OS on it and the update and still no luck on my side
    I hope someone could help I spent well over 4 hrs on the phone w/ vzn tech and BB tech support
    12-01-08 05:58 PM
    this is a VVM issue from what i've read in a few posts. Do some light reading and you'd be surprised what you find
    12-01-08 06:01 PM
    You were right. It was .75, not .76. typo on my end.

Well, the tech support called back. When he gets me on the phone, he said that he was able to send my info back to my phone. He said that he had to remove all of my serviced and re-add them. I pulled the battery and this time, everything was working.

Here is the down side. Let me know if you think I have an argument.

Last month (while still on the moto Q), i noticed that data plans were now $30 (I had been paying $45). I called CS and they adjusted my fee to the new $30 rate. I was also paying $15 for tethering. When I picked up my Storm on the 21st, I asked the rep in the store how much my plan would be, he told me that I would be able to keep everything the same, but just change my data plan to the BIS plan. I asked about the tethering, and he told me it would stay at $15. This past week, I have noticed several posts on here, where people were saying you had to pay $30 for tethering. I called CS this morning to check on my pricing. She confirmed that I was still paying $15 for tethering and $30 for BIS. She told me that since I had the $15 plan earlier, I would be "grandfathered".
    Well, tonight, after I had the issues, the tech support told me that he had to delete my $15 plan and sign me up under the $30 plan. He insisted that he had to make the change, or he would not be able to get my phone working. I told him about the "grandfather" clause and he said the other reps were wrong.

Anyone think I have an argument with VZ to get the plan changed back to $15.
    12-01-08 09:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD