Yes, I tried the search function first... maybe I am being too specific...

My issue is with the calendar. Everytime I enter an appointment, it enters it under "Facebook" unless I change it. Is there a way so I can pick the default calendar? Additionally, Outlook only takes certain appointments... I think ones that end up being listed as "default device" or something like that. I just want all my appointments to get put on outlook and to change what the default calendar or default "send with" is set to. Thanks for the help in advance.
    10-02-09 09:00 PM
    There is a way to set the default calendar, Options > Advanced Options > Default Services. Also, ya might want to read thru my topic on the subject in the How To sub-forum. Woud give ya link but its not that easy to do from the mobile site . Just search the site for "duplicate calendar" topics by me.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-02-09 09:13 PM
    There is a way to set the default calendar, Options > Advanced Options > Default Services. Also, ya might want to read thru my topic on the subject in the How To sub-forum. Woud give ya link but its not that easy to do from the mobile site . Just search the site for "duplicate calendar" topics by me.

Is this the thread you're referring to http://forums.crackberry.com/f135/ho...pics-d-241672/ ?

10-02-09 09:16 PM
    Is this the thread you're referring to http://forums.crackberry.com/f135/ho...pics-d-241672/ ?

It is. Thank you. I have troubles with links from the WAP site, especially with Opera beta 5.

10-02-09 09:24 PM
    Thank you... but will this fix Outlook not getting all of the appointments too?
    10-02-09 09:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD