Since last week every time I try to use the camera on my storm it will not let me. I get the same message:
    "Could not star the Camera. Close other applications and try opening the camera again."
    There are no other running applications besides the usual core apps. I have done battery pulls, reload the OS, i even wiped my storm and reloaded the os agian. But i still get the same message.

At first i thought it was the hybrid os, so i installed verizon's lates OS, but i got the same result. I tried .419 OS and the same thing.

Please, can someone help me fix this??? I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks
    04-19-10 04:58 PM
    anyone????
    04-20-10 10:18 AM
    I had the same problem this morning. I am the running official OS...I pulled the battery and it is working again...

Yet another reason why I am going to jump to the Incredible in the coming weeks. BB has totally let me down. I used to be a fervent advocate of the Storm, but now that my phone is just over a year old, it is becoming a piece of crap...so sad...
    04-20-10 01:24 PM
    I all ready passed the one year warranty. I had an issue with my storm so i called in my insurance and got sent another storm. I've only had this storm just over a month. I don't know how the rules work with replacement phones.

There has to be a way to fix this, someone knows...
    04-20-10 05:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD