Yes, I know the product name sounds like something you'd find in an adult products store ("iSkin Vibes"? Really?). But it's not.

iSkin, up until recently, primarily made silicone-type covers for Apple products. Their Apple lineup is pretty good, and for the most part they have very sharp looking, very well-selected two-tone color selections. I had one of their cases for the first gen iPod Touch, and it was pretty good but not perfect by any means.

Anyway, they recently started churning out a product line for BlackBerries, including the Storm:

iSkin Vibes for BlackBerry Storm - Overview

The color selection is not as vibrant (only single colors, not the nice two-tone setup they had for their iPhone and iPod products), but the material that they make their BlackBerry skins out of is a bit more rigid than the usual silicone soft cover, and thus far from my use (a few hours today) seems to attract less dust. Not anything world-shattering or ground-breaking, but it's another option that's out there and I didn't see any mention of it here when the product first came out (probably because iSkin is known as a Mac accessory provider), so figured it was worth a mention.
    07-01-09 03:30 PM
    I just ordered one for my Storm about 10 minutes ago, based on someone's comment on this page about wanting one for Tour. I had never heard of it (and am an accessory junkie- I have like 8 cases for my Storm), and am so excited about it! Kind of pricey, but looks great.

Can't wait for its arrival in 1-2 business days
    07-11-09 04:32 PM
    30 bones is more then spendy for a case. Looks nice and I like the colors.
    07-11-09 04:45 PM
    I have one and yes it is pretty good. but I like my holster so I dont use it that often. It is pretty pricey but I can never have enough assessories for any of my phones.
    07-11-09 08:33 PM
    got mine yesterday. i like it alot. only a couple of issues...the back is a full one-piece - no cut out for speaker. the cover is a tight fit (which i like) but makes it a chore when removing/replacing battery. otherwise, i really like the fit and feel. the colors are nice and bright - we order purple, red and blue. i especially like the anti-glare screen cover.
    07-16-09 10:50 PM
    Does the speaker sick with this skin? Does anyone have a pic of their BB with this skin?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-21-09 03:01 AM
    What does this skin feel like? Is it "tacky" like a typical rubber/silicone case? Or is it smooth like a plastic one? I'm tired of my Incipio Feather cases falling apart.
    07-23-09 04:45 PM
    It actually feels like a mix between plastic and rubber. I ordered the purple and it isn't as bright as it is on the site, it is actually clear but I like it a lot, my phone feels sturdier and it isn't as sticky as a silicone.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-05-09 07:02 PM
    nice. i will get me one or two of theses. thanks!
    08-05-09 07:18 PM
    How does the speaker sound being covered like that? I really want to order one tomorrow but not if my ring volume is compromised too much. Thanks
    08-20-09 03:46 PM
    Nice skin, but a little pricy no?? Is it doing something else that the regular blackberry silicone doesn't?
    08-20-09 04:09 PM
    I think its too pricey also... and I'm worried that they haven't shown other pictures. Why not show a picture of the sides or back?
    oh... maybe its to hide the fact that they're covering up stuff they shouldn't be covering... like the speaker =(
    08-20-09 06:56 PM
    I like the case overall on my storm except for the buttons being covered over which i think makes them hard to press. I also am not a fan of the tabbed cover over the charging port.
    The case fits well in my seidio holster. One other thing was that my antiglare screen protector got something on it as soon as i tried to apply it to my screen and so it went in the garbage. I'm not sure, but i'd swear it was a small defect in the plastic. Oh well, i would like to know if anyone likes the screen protector better than the vzw ones....
    09-01-09 05:26 PM
    Here's a link to a blog post I made for iSkin Vibes. I took a bunch of close up pics of the red and purple cases from all angles both on and off the Storm...

My iSkin Pics at BlackBerryChick
    09-01-09 08:29 PM
    Just curious if anyone knows when the iSkins will be available for the newly released Storm 2...
    10-28-09 02:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD