Okay so I put on the invisibleSHIELD on the whole BlackBerry Storm right, so now i suck at doing the shields for the screen as always. I made so many small bubbles in it lol and speck of black dot idk lol. So, my question is it i possible to re-apply the shield from rumors I heard if you put it in warm water for a few minutes the shield would be adhesive again? Can someone confirm this? One last thing, is the touchscreen of the BlackBerry stratch-proof to knifes, pencils, pens, girls sharp fingernails and gliding on surface without the invisibleSHIELD? Thanks if no-one can help me, I guess I'll call Zagg up and ask for a replacement because I always have to because I rush it when it comes to the screens lol.

Edit:
    -the shield is reappliable.
    -give it more time to stick it self onto the Storm
    -use lots of solution so it will easily glide right on the perfect lining.
    -use included squeegee
    -let it DRY to maintain the perfect non-bubble look

okay sweet after 4 hours after it was applied, I was still able to take it off and reapply it; now I know to apply the invisibleSHIELD perfectly now =]] more solution xD
    Last edited by SlimJimTight; 01-09-09 at 06:47 AM.
    12-09-08 05:25 PM
    Just get a replacement... they seem to do it with no questions asked.

Oh and... lol
    12-09-08 05:27 PM
    lol thanks for the suggestion :P but yea according a video on youtube about the screen being scratch proof? idk. and the girl fingernail part is my gf lol not me lol.
    12-09-08 05:30 PM
    Can anyone confirm the touchscreen is scratch proof to most everyday objects?
    12-09-08 05:42 PM
    Can anyone confirm the touchscreen is scratch proof to most everyday objects?
    Did you see the youtube video with the scratch test?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-09-08 05:45 PM
    Did you see the youtube video with the scratch test?

yea I did, but, he didnt say anything about having a screen protector was on it or not :\
    12-09-08 05:49 PM
    It was just the screen... No protector

12-09-08 05:54 PM
    I am just putting my IS on the other parts of the phone and not the screen after seeing that video.. I don't care for screen protectors in the first place and this made me even more confident. How easy are the IS to get off once they are on say if I want to sell the phone in a year or whatever.
    12-09-08 06:14 PM
    The easiest way to take one off is to use a hair dryer on the lowest setting so that the films glue softens up. And you would procede to pick at one corner and peel it back real slow. Be sure to hold the screen down, cuz you don't want your screen getting pulled off. That would suck.

12-09-08 06:25 PM
    The easiest way to take one off is to use a hair dryer on the lowest setting so that the films glue softens up. And you would procede to pick at one corner and peel it back real slow. Be sure to hold the screen down, cuz you don't want your screen getting pulled off. That would suck.
    If you put the button film on, do the same thing. Remember.....Hold and Slow, Hold and Slow.
    12-09-08 06:35 PM
    okay sweet after 4 hours after it was applied, I was still able to take it off and reapply it; now I know to apply the invisibleSHIELD perfectly now =]] more solution xD
    12-09-08 08:46 PM
    Did you just peel it off or did you use a hair dryer? I'm getting a replacement storm but I need to transfer the screen protector.

01-09-09 06:38 AM
    Did you just peel it off or did you use a hair dryer? I'm getting a replacement storm but I need to transfer the screen protector.

I just peeled it off by hand...It depends how long you had the invisbleSHIELD on it. I was lucky it was only 4 hours. But, I'm guessing it could be longer than that since it said something about let it dry overnight. I really hate getting replacements because I always have to buy another invisbleSHIELD. They did it twice to my enV2 and Voyager lol. I mean either way if it isn't adhedsive again, then i guess might as well take it off because its going to go to waste lol.
    01-09-09 06:47 AM
    Yeah, I'm guessing I'm going to have to get a replacement. So Zagg just sends a new one for cost of shipping?
    01-09-09 08:20 AM
    I just ordered one (50% off sale-$12.95) but this post makes me wonder if I am going to like it. I am not very good with screen protectors either. I wish someone who was good at it was nearby.....
    01-09-09 05:13 PM
    I bought the IS but once I read about using liquid I decided to not try it. How do use a squeegee and not get liquid in the phone? Once I saw that squeegee, I couldnt help but to think; liquid + expensive smartphone = Insurance claim... so I gave up on the idea.

Anyone have some tips on a good procedure that will have no bubbles without using liquid or better yet how you can use liquid and not get it down into the phone?
    01-09-09 05:25 PM
    yeah...PULL the battery as instructed...then let it sit for 12 hours to dry.

I got idk how much fluid down inside mine, but it works 100%. Just follow the instructions...the IS shields are amazing!
    01-10-09 11:16 AM
    yeah...PULL the battery as instructed...then let it sit for 12 hours to dry.

I got idk how much fluid down inside mine, but it works 100%. Just follow the instructions...the IS shields are amazing!
    Fluid inside? I may just return mine as soon as they arrive. I am not willing to take chances like this with my working Storm!
    01-10-09 11:30 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD