Beware of Invisible Skinz for the Storm. The product requires you to spray the Skin with a liquid before you apply it to the BB, then squeegee it out.
    Tried installing it on my Storm last night, followed the directions exactly (even watched their video on their website), and the moisture from the product must have gotten down into the Storm and shorted out some of the keys. The BB touchscreen and buttons below would not work properly. I took off the Skinz and back cover for the Storm, and let it dry out. Fortunately it works now.
    01-05-09 07:50 AM
    There are tons of people on here who use these spray on skins and had no problems, just be careful and try not to use a lot of the spray. Your could even put something in the gaps of the screen.
    01-05-09 08:07 AM
    I put the bestskinsever on my storm without the cover of the screen and I had no problems. I had to spray each part with water+soap mixture. I think you put too much water on it and didnt shake it off...also you do not need to cover the screen as it is glass and it will not scratch...just cover the rest of the storm like I did.
    01-05-09 08:07 AM
    I put the bestskinsever on my storm without the cover of the screen and I had no problems. I had to spray each part with water+soap mixture. I think you put too much water on it and didnt shake it off...also you do not need to cover the screen as it is glass and it will not scratch...just cover the rest of the storm like I did.
    I disagree with you. although the screen is glass and nearly impossible to scratch, note that I said nearly, it is still much easier to clean fingerprints off of it when there is a plastic screen protector. The glass is much harder to clean.
    01-05-09 08:13 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD