Update Update
    I Talked W/invisible Shield And They Know There Is A Problem. They Are Having Staff Call People Who Have Purchased The Shield To See If They Are Having Problems. This Problem Is Wide Spread And Talked About On Multible Forums. I Suggested When They Come Up With A Fix They Should Send A Replacement Out To Everyone Who Ordered One Without Making Anyone Jump Through Hoops. I Also Stressed That Some Units Are Not Fixed Even After Taking The Shield Off And With The Shortage Of Phones They Need To Take Some Form Of Action Now.
    11-24-08 07:11 PM
    OKAY... Would it be best to get someone at Best Buy or Verizon to install it FOR you?

Im confused
    11-25-08 07:36 PM
    the best buy guy installed mine on the 2nd phone. the first one would not come back to life even after the shield was removed. the 2nd phone worked again after the shield was removed
    11-25-08 07:46 PM
    Hey first time poster here.

From what I am reading it seems the people who are having issues with the IS turned the phone back on soon after applying it. The directions say to let it dry while turned off for 12 to 24 hours.

Can anyone who is having a problem verify that you let it dry at least 12 hours while it was turned off and still had an issue?
    11-25-08 07:57 PM
79 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD