I have a brand new never opened Invisible Shield by Zagg. I don't feel comfortable putting liquid of any sort on my screen. Zagg will accept my return, but they only want the shield with none of the original packaging (which means they will through it away). I hate to see a good product go to waste.

My question is: should I return it or would anyone in this forum like to buy it?
    01-29-09 08:09 PM
    How long do we have to return it? Mine's been sitting on the kitchen table since November. I know many people have installed them successfully but when I saw the size of the gaps around the screen I decided not to brave the install.

This should be the official "I'm too chicken-shat to use my Invisible Shield and I want to sell it thread."
    01-29-09 08:20 PM
    how much would u sell it for?
    01-29-09 08:20 PM
    Personally, I would use it! I didn't feel comfortable when I put the liquid on a few days ago, but it's fine. It is truly amazing how well it works. Trust me, if I could do it, you can too! If you are really worried, just go slow and have an oil-free cloth ready. The liquid is pretty much soap. The chances of THAT amount of liquid damaging the phone are pretty slim. It would be like your phone getting messed up if you left it out in a drizzle for 30 seconds. But it's up to you. I think that it's really worth it!
    01-29-09 08:30 PM
    First----you only have 30 days to return it, so since November won't work.

Second...I would sell it for $12.95 with a modest shipping price. This is the full set (worth $24.95).
    01-29-09 08:31 PM
    Personally, I would use it! I didn't feel comfortable when I put the liquid on a few days ago, but it's fine. It is truly amazing how well it works. Trust me, if I could do it, you can too! If you are really worried, just go slow and have an oil-free cloth ready. The liquid is pretty much soap. The chances of THAT amount of liquid damaging the phone are pretty slim. It would be like your phone getting messed up if you left it out in a drizzle for 30 seconds. But it's up to you. I think that it's really worth it!
    Pretty slim? Then why is there a post to the contrary?
    01-29-09 08:33 PM
    I'm interested. Does this forum have a PM function?

edit** found it, sent you a PM jbach
    Last edited by Nickreich; 01-29-09 at 08:40 PM.
    01-29-09 08:37 PM
    First----you only have 30 days to return it, so since November won't work.

Second...I would sell it for $12.95 with a modest shipping price. This is the full set (worth $24.95).
    I may be interested in it. Shoot me an e-mail at my work e-mail address.

[email protected] ... i will hop on it tomorrow at work and we can work something out. Hope to hear from ya.
    01-29-09 08:44 PM
    I already called firsties
    01-29-09 08:59 PM
    Use it. Ive had mine on since the release. Its great...
    01-29-09 09:06 PM
    lol... I inquired first though
    01-29-09 09:06 PM
    That may be. But I sent a PM first
    01-29-09 09:09 PM
    When did this section turn into the Market Place section....????????

Is it just me or does this have no place here....
    01-29-09 09:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD