I had ghost armor and the first day it was undockable, but after the second day it would go in w/ a little bit of pressure. Removing the phone from the dock becomes a two handed operation because of the nature of the skin (gripper feel) one hand to remove the phone the second hand to hold the dock in place.

I currently have Phantomskinz and its the same thing. its a tab bit thinner so its not as hard to remove but still undocking is still a two handed operation.

BSE IS are tougher, but thicker those maybe harder to dock.
    02-05-09 05:06 PM
    I absolutly love my Phantomskinz. I made a small mistake applying my first skinz, and Phantomskiinz sent me two brand new full body kits for free without questions or any hassle. Hands down the best in service and quality product. I have since fixed the issue I had with my application and I could not be any happier with the way my phone looks. I do not have any pics since I have fixed it though. Here they are

This my mistake, the top left corner and the bottom right. It was caused by me stretching the pieces too much and when it dried they tried to return to their original shape causing the ripple. I have since corrected this issue with a new application from the new kit I received from Phantomskinz.

02-05-09 06:18 PM
    Where can I buy the Ghost Armor? This is the first I have heard of it, and I just received my replacement storm, I took pretty good care of my first one, but it still got a few scratches and what not... I want to get a case to protect the outside of it, and not just the screen, but I hate the hard plastic protectors, they look stupid, and I don't like the rubber ones because it makes it hard to get at the battery when I need to reboot after applications installs and updates.

It love the look the my storm, and I don't want to cover it up for anything that will take away from its look.
    02-05-09 06:58 PM
    So the verdict is GA (dropped IS, phantom, and BSE)? looking for something for my 8220
    02-06-09 03:12 PM
    So the verdict is GA (dropped IS, phantom, and BSE)? looking for something for my 8220
    I would check out the patterns. If you were to ask me what one to get for the storm I'd say Get Phantomskinz (they cover the entire corners of the phone) Check out the cut out patterns for the 8220. Then decide what one to get.

Orange peel IS BSE

Minimal orange peel PS GA
    02-06-09 06:06 PM
    i have invisible shield now and had phatomskinz... i liek phantomskinz the best so far
    02-06-09 06:43 PM
    Ghost armor seems top have the best picture on crackberry cheers to you for taking them
    05-30-09 05:32 PM
    Just got my phone Ghost Armored, was searching thru here seeing what other were sayin about it.. saw those picture of the storm. Those look pretty freakin good. I have the 8330 curve and it looks freakin sick with it on there... to tell you the truth you can barley tell that its on there. Saw a couple pictures on Invisibleshield in other posts.. i see what you guys are talkin about with that waveyness to it.. My Vote - Goes to GhostArmor!!
    08-04-09 02:55 PM
    I had Ghost Armour on my Original Storm, then bought BSE for my replacement. I have no complaints. Yes there's a bit of Orange peel, but I actually prefer that, as it gives me a little feedback when swiping the screen. It covers more of the phone than the GA did, and has held up great over the past 8 months.
    08-04-09 03:24 PM

What kind of backing is in this pic?
    08-04-09 04:50 PM
    I have had 4 phones and a laptop done by ghost armor and I can say that they are friendly fast and professional. I wouldn't go anywhere else because these guys back their sh*t up. Some of the posts I have read just seem like other companies that are bashing Ghost Armor not real people.
    10-02-09 04:04 PM
    Does anyone know where to get Ghost Armor in North Jersey?
    10-08-09 12:16 PM
    Not to knock Ghost Armor... In the past I really came to bat for them. BUUUUUTT...

I installed GA full skin on my storm... LOVED THE LOOK...

In about a month of normal wear and tear, edges start peeling... Especially around the rounded edges...

Next thing you know you pull a piece off because it has collected lint, etc.

Then another... then another...

I ended up pulling it all off, with exception of the screen one, and went ahead and got an incipio feather case. The newly redesigned feather cases are way more durable than the earlier version of the same unit.

It does add less than a millimeter to the outside of your storm, but in my opinion makes mt easier to hold on to.

Last thing, GA offeres a warranty on their items, but to get the warranty item you need to ship them ALL of the skin back to them, so you end up having to re-apply it ALL again at a later date, like in 2 months again.

Just my 0.02
    10-08-09 01:56 PM
    Just had Full Body GA installed on my Storm 9530 last night. For those of you in and around the Tennessee area...there is a new Ghost Armor Kiosk in the Opry Mills Mall in Nashville. The guys were very approachable and VERY knowledgeable about the product...and were more than happy to answer every question that I had. (Warranty, orange peel, water under the screen, etc.) I informed them that I am a perfectionist and they quickly stated that if I didn't like the way it looked when they put it on that they would do it again. The owner of the Kiosk, Jake, was very professional...very helpful...and honestly just an easy down to earth guy not trying to sell me the moon. They stated that it would take around 20 minutes to apply and asked if I wanted to do it. It was 8:55 p.m....the mall closes at 9:00, and I told them that I knew they were closing up and that I would be back tomorrow to get it done. Jake insisted that it wasn't a problem, and that they didnt mind staying late to make sure I got it done. I was impressed! It was now 9:45 when I got the phone... yes...took them a little longer than the 20 minutes...but only because he was a perfectionist in installing the GA. Several times he found air bubbles that he couldn't get rid of...so he took the piece off and started again. I actually didn't mind waiting the extra time..bc I knew it was getting done right! He informed me that within 7 days...if something happened...corner coming off...scratch... haziness...anything...to bring it back and he would do it again at no charge. If after 7 days..he would have to charge a $10 install fee.(not bad)

So its been about15 hours since I had it applied, and I must say that I love it! No orange peel... every hour it seems to get clearer and clearer... and it is soooooo nice not having the additional bulk to the phone that my case gave. I am so impressed with GA that I plan on going back and getting my Ipod Touch and laptop done. I highly recommend GA folks. It's the real deal. I will try to take some pics when I get home and upload them....If anyone has any questions...let me know!
    03-09-10 11:22 AM
    Pretty slick stuff.
    03-09-10 12:04 PM
    You said nothing about body guards, but from my experience it is the best skin. It has no orange peel look, goes on pretty easy, protects the whole phone, and come two to a pack with lifetime replacements in case you have to take it off or somehow managed to damage it. I lost my old blackberry, so I don't have pics, but they have a few videos on youtube and on bodyguards.com
    08-14-10 06:26 PM
    To the guy that said use rubbing alcohol: I used to work for Ghost Armor, don't use rubbing alcohol! It will ruin the Ghost Armor!
    03-15-13 12:43 AM
67 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD