hi all I was wondering if any of you know of a way I can hook my bb 9530 to my computer and use the unlimited web through it being as I don't have net access or a dial up modem on my laptop

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-01-09 10:51 AM
    You can do this by using the USB cable and an app like tetherberry. Verizon has a service like this, but since your on TMO I don't know what kind of things they offer. However, you cannot use the unlimited internet (in a sense), you should keep it under 5gb (which is what Verizon's limit is) because with normal use people don't come close to that. But if you download movies/music then you will get to that really fast. You will still have to pay for the app though, and it's about $40-$50, I can't remember.
    11-01-09 11:27 AM
    As explained by Amavit, it is possible and is called tethering. The Verizon service is available only if you pay an extra amount to Verizon (as a customer). Verizon charges $30/month to BIS customers and $15/month to BES customers.

I suggest you check with Tmobil to see what options are available, or do a search of the Tmobile forum or the OS forum to see what you can find.
    11-01-09 11:39 AM
    thanx for the replies guys
    11-01-09 04:47 PM
    saw this option in the latest version of dm. maybe u can give it a try.
    11-02-09 06:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD