I work in an IT department in which we support blackberries, and a user is coming from a Moto Q to a blackberry Storm (its been rough for her). But anyway, she has two assistance that she frequently forwards email to, from her blackberry to their Outlook (Exchange server) email address.

The email that she is forwarding comes from various people, most of them not being on the Exchange server (so not in the Global Address List) and when she forwards the email to the assistants (for them to reply to), they are not able to reply to the people not on the exchange server (from which the email originated) because the blackberry truncates the email address and only shows the persons Name.

What I am wondering, is there anyway for the blackberry to "include" the email address of the original sender instead of just their name?

I currently have shown her how to copy and paste the email from the original sender's email to the forwarding message, however this is a lot of steps and not an ideal work around I believe.

I am hoping that I have explained this in enough detail that some of you at least know what I am talking about, so if you have any suggestions that would be great! Thank you!
    04-09-09 06:51 PM
    Anyone? ... Bump
    04-10-09 11:53 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD