Just walked into my Verizon store asking if I should wait in line etc. And they said nope should be plenty but he also said that they were supposed to get their shipment in this morning and it hadn't come. I called the other Verizon store too and they said they were wondering where theirs was as well. Has anybody else come across this or are all of the stores already stocked? Calm my fears!! Lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by ftblryan; 11-19-08 at 08:35 PM.
    11-19-08 08:09 PM
    my store didnt get any either ..... we but they said they dont think their supposed to come in until thursday night/friday morning.
    11-19-08 08:11 PM
    They're proly pullin ur chain i think they might of gotem already but jus dont want kno1 to kno da exact amount dat they got u kno....
    11-19-08 08:12 PM
    I'm really, REALLY starting to think the stores are starting to screw with people, IMHO, there will be plenty at CORPORATE stores, I don't see them fumbling this like they did the Dare and Voyager, just my 2 pennies though, I'm pretty sure I'm gonna be all set I've been visiting my local store every friday for the past 3-4 months asking about it, and when I talked to them on Monday the guy I always shoot the isht with said they should have PLENTY, but that was on Monday so who the f knows....
    11-19-08 08:13 PM
    I dont think they would have sent them yet. They know that they will leak out if they start sending it to stores days before.
    11-19-08 08:18 PM
    Yea it was weird because both of the stores said they were expecting shipments this morning and they did not receive them. He said that they were supposed to come in this morning with 60 but I dunno why both would lie to me instead of saying that they were supposed to come in tomorrow??

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-19-08 08:31 PM
    maybe they didnt even know? or they are updating all the phones thus couldnt pack them yet? who knows. All I know is if the storm isn't there on friday, there will be mass mayhem
    11-19-08 08:35 PM
    they will not be getting the phones until thursday night since they did one last re-flash before sending them out
    11-19-08 08:38 PM
    I heard the West Coast shipments were on one of those cargo ships that's been hijacked by pirates.

Sucks.
    11-19-08 08:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD