I bought two storms from ebay. Both unlocked. Both have been activated with my carrier. Both said "There is insufficient network coverage to process your request. Please try again later" when they were first activated. I took the phones to the tech at my carrier and he was able to fix one but not the other. He said he did not know why one would work and the other one would not. The carrier I have is a very small company and I thought maybe someone else would know how to fix this. I'm sure if one was able to be fixed then the other one would be too since they both had the same problem. Everything on the phone works but the internet and I cannot return the phone. Somone please help. There has got to be a way to fix this. Any help would greatly be appreciated. Thanks.
    03-05-09 07:47 AM
    Would there be some specific place that I could look at on the one that works to see if it has the same info as the one that doesnt. Maybe that would work. I just dont know where to look. Please help
    03-05-09 08:26 AM
    I looked at the hos routing table. The one that does not have internet is blank and the one that does says Appalachian [50a40] Appalachian [770640] Appalachian [50c40]
    03-05-09 08:36 AM
    In the service book area the one that works says WAP and WAP2 and the one that does not work does not say that
    03-05-09 08:57 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD